Friday, August 5, 2011

The Litany Aganst Fear Link Collection

I will not fear.

Fox Nation: Obama's Hip-Hop BBQ Didn't Create Jobs

Fear is the mind-killer.

Limbaugh Says His Statement That Mugabe Was Obama's "Economic Role Model" Was His Latest "Media Tweak"

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Govt Official: US Expecting S&P Downgrade

I will face my fear.

The Debt Hostage Crisis and Paul Krugman's Naivete

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Angry Black Links: The Day After Doomsday Edition

And when it has gone past, I will turn my inner eye to see its path.

When you capitulate day in and day out, you only embolden terrorists

Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.

Mudfight Update: Some Got Dirtier Than Others

Only I will remain.

Major update regarding recall of Michigan Governor Rick Snyder


- Bene Gesserit Litany against Fear from Frank Herbert's Dune series

No comments:

Post a Comment